Sign in with your favourite social login to share, comment and pin your favourites.
Holy cow! This burger is made from 17 kinds of beef
Not sure what to treat your old man to this Father’s Day? How about a heart attack, coming in the form of the 2,500 calorie Holy Cow burger made from a whopping 17 kinds of beef.
Thanks to Red’s True Barbecue in the UK, you can order this artery-clogging beast for one day only, costing £25 and limited to 20 servings at its Manchester restaurant.
So, what are these 17 kinds of cow? Surely some of them are made up, right? Here’s the breakdown;
– Carpaccio beef and olive
– 21-hour Texas-smoked brisket
– Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
– A Parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow-smoked ox heart and ox liver
– Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
– Thickly sliced mustard-pickled tongue
– Unholy sticky beef jus
– Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
– Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
– Beef bacon
– Red’s Dirty sauce
– Chargrilled red onion ring
Eagle-eyed readers will notice that doesn’t quite add up. Well, the Holy Cow burger also comes with a beef tomato, a consommé-based Bloody Mary with jerky shards and thrice cooked beef dripping-fried chips with a pulled beef Ragu dipping sauce.
Is that 17 yet? We can’t take anymore at this point, so we’re happy to take their word for it. Behold the Holy Cow in all it’s glory;